Love Images

Awesome people was here

June 2, 2010

FELL IN LUV WITH SPANISH…

tetibe ter’fall’ in luv dgn satu lagu spanish neh.
lyric dye sngt2 meaningful.
trase cm d’awang-awangan jer bler dgr .
huhu..
so, sesape yg trase nk tuko angin n nk blaja ckp spanish
meh lah sedot lagu neh.


KLIK SINI

Sin Banderas - Te vi venir
( i saw it coming )

Although I have not even you and I have fear of losing love.
What I have been stuck fast, that in all this pain.
There is little that I know and you put the whole game in your favor
I have no fear of apostarte
if you're scared to lose me

CHORUS
I have no more refugees than fantasy,
I can only tell you the one to be that poetry

Because I saw it coming and do not hesitate
I saw you arrive and hug you
and put all my passion for you to stay,
And then I kiss you and take chances with the truth
Touch you, and finally opened my heart to you'll spend
Oh, I gave you my love without condition for you to stay

Now wait a few days to see if what I gave you was enough
do not know what terror feels every morning waiting
If you no longer want to return would be lost meaning of love forever
I would not understand this world take me away from people

CHORUS
I gave you my love without condition for you to stay,
Uh I gave you my love without condition for you to stay,
Uuh I gave you my love without condition for you to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i know WHO you are !