Love Images

Awesome people was here

November 24, 2011

You are my Father


I will not look at this as a goodbye.

I will not allow the sorrow of this event to destroy me.

I will embrace what you have taught me through the

years and carry that with me.

You have not died. You will forever be a part of my life,

and through me you will forever be a part of my

children's as well. We are your legacy.

I am proud to have had you in their lives.

I hope they inherit your charm, your good nature, and your

charisma. I know with your influence they will grow to

become good men.

You have raised me to the best of your ability

and for that I want to thank you.

Thank you for being kind, thank you for being stronger than

you know, and most of all, thank you for loving us.

You have inspired me to live life to the fullest,

and never back down.

I will not be taken over by the anger and

frustration of your loss.

Instead, I will remember the days when I was young

and you were my hero.

I will see you in my dreams.

There you will forever be healthy and strong.

In time, I hope to embrace your freedom, freedom from the

pain, and freedom from the weight of your illness.

Sorrow is inevitable, but I will face this with the same

courage you did, because I am you, and you are my Father.

Always your daughter, Farah . . .

P/S: AL-FATIHAH buat Haji Ismail Bin Haji Atan

1 comment:

  1. sabar farah..selalu sedekahkan yasin dan AL-FATIHAH..doa anak melebihi dari segala-galanya..

    ReplyDelete

i know WHO you are !